Mondays 6:00PM – 7:30PM
Current members of OFLA can still register for our webinar series for free and can access the recordings of the webinars by going to https://ofla.wildapricot.org/. All of these recordings will be available to registered participants until 1/31/2021.
Register here: https://ofla.wildapricot.org/event-4015218
Tech Tuesday posts are a means to advocate for the teaching and learning of world languages through technology. Each post is about a tech related topic – anything from add-ons for Google Slides, to new features in Kahoot! or even tips on using technology to stay organized and create lesson plans. These posts can also be a website to use, an app to download or using an existing activity in a new way through technology. The Tech Integration Committee decides on the topics based on member feedback and members can submit requests for a topic they would like to know more about here.
Join or Renew Online!
Online Membership (Joining OFLA or Renewing your membership) is easy! We’ll walk you through the process of submitting your membership information to OFLA!
Pay through OEA?
If you pay for your OFLA membership through OEA, it’s still easy to ensure your information is up-to-date with OFLA!
To Update your membership information (name, address, email) please click here.
To contact our Membership Chair, click here.
OFLA Governance Documents
Resources for Teachers & Administrators
- CARLA Assessment Resources
- College Guide Survey
- OFLA IPA & SLO Resources
- OFLA Teacher Evaluation Tool for Administrators
- A Professional Guide for Selecting the BEST Candidate for your Foreign Language Program
- World Language Tools and Resources
- OFLA Position Statement on the Merit of Computer Science and Language Learning
- Ohio Seal of Biliteracy Frequently Asked Questions
- Credit Flexibility Guidance for World Languages
Public Relations Documents