OFLA Teacher of the Year
OFLA Teacher Grants
Any active professional or lifetime member of the Ohio Foreign Language Association who has been in good standing for at least five years is eligible to apply for an OFLA Teacher Grant, with the exception of those who serve on the selection committee.
- Proposed projects must lead to the development of materials that will be used in the foreign language classroom. They may include requests for travel, software, and equipment.
- Proposals must reach the OFLA Scholarship Committee Chair by December 15, 2020.
- Grantees must agree to present their materials in a session at the annual conference following the award or in an article for the Cardinal. They are encouraged to share their materials with other teachers through the OFLA’s Instructional Materials Committee.
- The maximum amount to be awarded is $500 per person.
- Grant recipients will receive 80% of the award in May of the year the grant is awarded, and the remaining 20% upon completion of the final requirements, no later than the conclusion of the OFLA conference in the following year.
Due December 15, 2020!